Situated inside the complex of the Farmer's Museum of Frascarolo, it contains the equipment of the Zelaschi Rice Mill.
Virtual tour in Lomellina
Situated inside the Farmer's Museum, it hosts the printing equipment of the Gervasini Family, whose first owner was the Director of the journal "L'eco della Lomellina"
Hosted inside the Farmer's Museum of Frascarolo, it is divided into three sectors dedicated to vintage toys, as well as hunting and fishing.
Spread over two floors, the museum hosts the sections dedicated to the house, the trades and the land on the first floor.
On the first floor of the Farmer's Museum of Frascarolo, the Stable, Carts and Chariots section hosts a statue by Gian Luigi Giovanola.
Mentioned as early as 1836, they were built according to the romantic model of the English garden.
The castle was built in the 14th century by order of Gian Galeazzo Visconti. Today it houses the Sartirana Art Foundation.
The cloister belongs to the Abbey of San Pietro of Breme. Built in 926, the current building dates back to the 16th century. It is now the seat of the Town Hall.
It is the only remaining part of the ancient abbey and it was located under the presbytery of the ancient church. The plan is rectangular divided into three naves, the vault is cross shaped. In ancient times, the crypt probably had three additional bays.
The kitchen was built in 1542 by the Olivetan Benedictine monks from the Monastery of Monte Oliveto Maggiore in Asciano (SI).