Velezzo Lomellina Parish Church

The Parish Church, one of the oldest churches in Lomellina dedicated to the nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, is an architectural complex documented as early as the 10th century. Next to the church there is the baptistery of San Giovanni Battista and, not far away, stands the oratory of the Madonna dello Zocco, originally a pagan temple.
Photo gallery
Velezzo Lomellina Parish Church - Image: 1
Itinerary
The page you are on represents a place of interest belonging to an itinerary, click here to see it complete
Continue the discovery of the area through our itineraries, click here to see them all
Next place on the itinerary
Alagna Castle
Alagna Castle
The castle, built by the Malaspina after 1534 for defensive purposes, stands in the main square of the town. Private property.
Previous place of the itinerary
Sanctuary of the Madonna of Casaletto in Valle Lomellina
Sanctuary of the Madonna of Casaletto in Valle Lomellina
The sanctuary of the Madonna of Casaletto is located along the road to Lomello. An ancient tradition has it that the place was built following a miracle that occurred in the second half of the fourteenth century.