All events in Lomellina (and articles) found by keyword:
The Abbey of San Valeriano (5th-6th century) was rebuilt by the Cluniac monks at the end of the 11th century: initially dedicated to Andrea, it was dedicated to Valeriano in 1236, when the body was transferred there.
The building, which dates back to the 14th century, has a quadrangular courtyard layout. The most important element is the tower. Private property.